Friday, June 01, 2007

This post could save you money!

Today I went to refill my inhaler prescription at the Group Health pharmacy and the woman told me that I could actually save major money if I had the prescription mailed to my house. "It's a feature you have available. They won't tell you about it, though, it's in the small print."
This is one of things that's nice to know but, shoot, why couldn't I have known about it five years ago? I would've saved several hundred dollars. My, my. I guess this is my punishment for living so close to the place. If it hadn't been so convenient a walk I would've requested long ago that it be mailed. Anyway, check and see if this might be true in your case....

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Ash said...

I use the mail order pharmacy too and I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home