Tuesday, August 15, 2006

flashback

Today I got this wonderfully mysterious comment from anonymous:

"This is great... I was sitting at my pc waiting for some illegal downloads to finish, and rolling a smoke. I was also pickin' my nose for a minute, and I dropped a booger very close to my tobacco pile. The thought of smokin' a booger made me laugh, and I googled it and ended up here!! Lol...
Well, I'm done pickin' and googlin'...Later!"

I was really confused (offended?) until I realized it was referring to
this long-forgotten post from last October.

3 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the strangest thing I've ever heard.

 
At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it must be strange and perhaps oddly satisfying to be known as the spot where all people around the world googling for smoking boogers can turn

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Ash said...

Ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home