Thursday, July 27, 2006

Relief!

Everyone can relax now, Mutantes were excellent. The first twenty minutes were
awkward and stiff (other people I spoke to agreed), but then something kicked in,
and the next hour was brilliant. So joyful! Everyone was ecstatic. Yeah! They were
so goofy and charming, and the new lead singer, she was a 55 year old Brazillian bad-ass with tattoos. Man, it felt good. And sitting in the third row center didn't hurt at all. I had such a good time I even spent too much on an extemely cheesy
concert tee-shirt. Oh well. Now on to California... Good times a'comin' with my wonderful wife! It's been one very beautiful year...

3 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger kww said...

I am very relieved Pete that the Os Muantes were good. I was worried. I have to admit, you built up some suspense, and having never heard them--well I just wasn't able to muster up much confidence.

Have fun in California... I remember these days last year--they were sooo fun! I am so glad you guys got married!

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pete! You so sweet!

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know who this band is but glad you had a good time. i am a mutant too. mutants unite for freedom jesus and peace man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home