Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The baby kicked and we went shopping for cribs and November 26th is coming.
We have the baby's sex on the fridge in an envelope we haven't opened.
Everyone says it'll transform everything completely, you won't recognize yourself.
Well, I've met enough well-adjusted trans-gendered people to know I'll handle it, but will I ever
learn how to write about it without sounding like just another dude? As Harvey Danger will
tell you, "Happiness writes white."

(Speaking of Harvey Danger, you'll be pleased to hear that "My Effotless Brilliance"--starring
Sean Nelson and Basil Harris, directed by Lynn Shelton--is going to be on IFC Festival Direct. It's a good movie!)

2 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Ash said...

Very exciting!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger kww said...

Oh Pete--did you get a crib?
I am so so SO excited for you guys!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home