Monday, May 19, 2008

Driving in the Danger Zone

The other night at Professor Unc's and Scratch Padding's I had the (guilty) pleasure of trying my hand at Grand Theft Auto 4. What really freaked me out was that I was less freaked out by the fact that I beat up a rabbi than I was by the fact that the radio stations for the cars you carjack include songs by Gong and Terry Riley. What carjacker cranks up "A Rainbow in Curved Air?" Strangely, it gave me hope. But I hope there's no karma for video games.

3 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Ash said...

OMG - that was too funny! That rabbi was getting pissed when you kept stalking and trying to punch him. Pushing the lady into the street was also a nice touch.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger momster said...

YOU BEAT UP A RABBI!!???!

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger NuclearToast said...

The rabbi was probably a poetry hater who didn't wash his hands.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home