Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Oops

So I went into Bailey Coy yesterday to order the Sean Nelson book only to find out it doesn't come out till January.

Mea Culpa.

In further oops news, this morning I decided to sleep in an hour later than usual, until 6:20, because I was out past my bedtime learning that one does not need to "smoke da chalice" to feel lifted--one only needs to attend a Lee Scratch Perry concert(I was going to write the "Incomparable Lee 'Scratch'Perry, but, honestly, he was the spitting image of that poor dude in downtown Seattle who yells "Fry Apartments Communists!" all day). So my alarm clock went off and I got up, took my shower. I was feeling spectacularly exhausted but relieved to be up, giving myself a little pep talk. When I toweled off, however, and took a look at the other clocks in the house I saw: 4:20. I got back to sleep, but...

Somewhere Old 'Scratch' was laughing...

2 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, man!!!!!
How sad to lose sleep in such a silly way! Jon did that one time in college. Except he was sleepwalking, I guess, and woke up in the shower!

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it actually happened twice to me, once in high school and once in college. It was a weird feeling. Both times I got out of the shower and went back to my room and that's when I wondered why nobody else was up and it was still dark outside. It was only 3:30 or something. Very odd.

Probably just the first signs of dementia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home