Thursday, February 15, 2007

She was named for her father (and, no, I'm not a fan)

I'm not saying that Carolyn is hard to impress, but last night when I told her that Anne Rice was born Howard O'Brien she seemed interested for about ten seconds. Then she realized she had misheard me."Oh, I thought you said Ann Rule." Anne Rice, she sniffed, "is already weird."

Guess you gotta get up pretty early to shock ol' CTM.

Even the fact that there are 1,750 O's in a can of Spaghetti O's couldn't dazzle her. She just chose to not believe it.

6 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger DK said...

You dazzle me with your Spaghetti O and Anne Rice facts, Pete.

Are you a fan of Anne Rice? (just kidding)

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger kww said...

Anne Rice is a man?
Is she the vampire lady?
Wait, I think there are actually only 117 Os in Spaghetti O's. We should have a pool. And whoever wins gets something other than the picked over os of mr. dee.

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger momster said...

Perhaps Blade is not impressed with a female having a guy's name. After all, her middle name is Patrick.
Plus, perhaps you should have specified what SIZE can of Spaghetti-os. Just some advice from your sister-in-law. Aren't in-laws GREAT!?!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Ash said...

I have read EVERY Ann Rule book out there!

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do you know the spaghettio's figure?

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger pete. said...

Uncle John's Bathroom Reader!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home