Friday, February 02, 2007

Crank

Are any other of you Bloggers being harassed by Google to register with a Google account, to "Update" to "New" Blogger? I am and I'm annoyed.

I'm also annoyed that I've had nothing I've felt like blogging recently. I've been posting small things so people who make the effort to visit (thank you) don't get annoyed and stop peeking in. This has been unsatisfying to some people who have chosen to remain anonymous.

I am going the Dup route and no longer accepting anonymous comments. Maybe if I ever put poems up again I'll go back on a temporary basis to allowing them, but for now, nah.

Maybe it's because my wife is out of town and it's a boring Friday night but I'm in a cranky mood. On the bright side Killough sent me seven mix CD's he cooked up and they are awesome. Also, Sunday I get to go bowling for my sister's birthday. And today one of my clients expressed concern that the banks might not be open because it's Groundhog Day. What's not to love?

Now I will eat pistachios and watch "Little Dieter Needs to Fly."

Happy Birthday, Scooby!

3 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger momster said...

Mr. Scoobs says 'Yap!'

How about a poem now and then? I have missed those lately!

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Ash said...

I was tricked into "upgrading" to the new Google Blogger. I didn't like it at first but now I am used to it and I feel neutral on the subject.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger kww said...

I agree with ash--I thought I HAD to, like my blog was going to disappear or something if I didn't. Dum. dum me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home